1. Not all applications will not be automatically approved, and the organizer’s
decision is final.
2. Payment will only secure stand if accompanied by written acceptance
from the organizers or Exhibition Promoter.
3. You will be notified about the result of your application within 14
days after receipt of the application.
Deposit will be payable within 30 days of invoice. Stands will be allocated
after receipt of the required deposit.
Payment must be made in full on or before 15th of June after which a stand
number will be confirmed.
Banking details will be on the invoice. It is important to send the proof
of payment, with the correct reference number, to the organisers.
4. If no or past due payment is received the allocation will be null and
void and the stand will immediately be given to the next approved applicant,
unless otherwise arranged between you and the organizers.
5. Exhibitors will be responsible for setting up their stands and equipment.
6. Advertising boards will have to comply with the regulations of the
property owners, and all other rules and regulations of the appropriate
authorities and stadium/regional rules will be applicable.
7. Four exhibitor tickets will be handed to Exhibitors. Additional tickets
can be purchased at R 130, - per ticket.
8. Participation is at own risk. The organizers, promoters, and owners
or any of their representatives, shall be indemnified against any loss,
accident, or damage that may be incurred by the vendor, its personnel,
visitors, and guests on signing of this application and/or paying of the
9. Vendor’s vehicles are only allowed to park in the trailer park
and not on the track or pit area.
10. Before and during the events vendors are only allowed to sell from
their assigned stand.
11. Exhibitor and their staff must always display their name tags and/or
12. On the day of the event contact persons will be nominated to manage
any enquiries and this detail will be made available a week before the
13.Set-up of exhibitor stands must be set up before 7:15 on the morning
of the event.
Gates open from 5:15 till 7:00 the morning of the event. Please report
at the Collection Office at the Main Entrance next to the R55. If you arrive
early, please park in the designated parking area at the Collection Office.
(Do not que in front of the gate.)
Late arrivals will not be allowed to drive to their stands. Equipment
and displays will have to be carried to the stand from the trailer park.
Dismantling of stalls will only commence at 16:00 and no vehicles will
be allowed on the track for collection before 17:00.
14.Stands may be set up on the day before the event from 12:00 till 16:30
if arranged with organiser.
For more information, contact:
Frik 082 444 2954
Hanlie 082 908 2295 (07h00 -15h00)
Marinda Botha 076 846 1380
Elmien 082336 9643