1. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to the race track
if the full amount payable has not been settled. Please have proof of payment
2. Please ensure that your exhibit is in the correct designated area provided
to prevent unnecessary re-setup on the day. You will be moved to the correct
allocated spot and a fine of R1000,00 will be payable.
3. The gates are open from 05h30 for exhibitors. All cars/exhibitors should
be completely set-up by 07h30 on Sunday 5 August.
4. A map showing the layout of the race track and available areas will
be sent to you on request. You can view the space by making appointment
with Frik Kraamwinkel at 082 444 295 any weekday between 08h00 - 16h00.
5. No disorderly conduct will be tolerated, and such individuals will
be removed from the premises immediately.
6. No alcohol consumption is allowed by exhibitioners within the exhibition
7. Coordinators of Cars in the Park nor any other person affiliated with
the event will be held liable for lost,stolen or damaged property of what
ever cause during the exhibition.
8. Advertising and display material remain the sole responsibility of
the exhibitioner. All such material should be displayed only within the
9. Should power be required, the nearest point will be identified. However,
power from the point to your designated area will remain the exhibitionists
responsibility. No cables are allowed to be placed or taped to the floor
or walking surfaces to ensure public safety.
10. Exhibition areas are allocated to specific companies and or individuals.
These areas may not be shared.
11. All exhibits should be cleared / evacuated from the Zwartkops Race
Track by 18h00 on Sunday 5 August 2018, else alternative arrangements must
be made with the organiser.
12. For facts, attendance figures, photos and visuals, please visit our
Webpage: www.pomc.co.za or our Face Book page : www.facebook.com/POMCclub.
13. Please direct all enquiries to: Frik Kraamwinkel © 082 444 2954,
Hanlie Delport © 082 908 2295, Marinda Botha 076 846 1380